ET PT GT For Hoist
Indef GT and PT:
- Trolley plates are designed to accommodate smaller beam heights and therefore provide customers with better working height.
- Allows customers to save on capital.
- Spherical wheels accommodate I and H beams.
- The Gearbox, coupled with a geared shaft, drives the motor and increases efficiency.
- Highly rated motors increase longevity. There is a provision for thermocouple and encoder adaptation if required by the customer.
- Can be upgraded to the Industry 4.0 platform with the Indef iQue feature.
- Comes with an energy efficient motor and electromagnetic AC/DC brakes.
- Supports an SWL capacity up to 3T for the ET and up to 10T for the GT and PT.
- Ideal for up to 305mm flange flat and taper beams.
- The compact, modular design also complies with FEM/ISO/IS classification.
- Fact acting, fail-safe AC brakes are standard and allow for DC brakes on request.
- Single speed or Dual speed options with HID technology.
- Anti-tilting and anti-fall arrangements to protect from X Y Z misalignment.
- Flanged wheel ensures there is no override or beam-flange mismatch.
- Sealed ball bearings for the wheels.
- SG Iron-cast wheels in 5T and above models. Forged En 8 wheels in up to 3T models.
- Forged/press plates across the range.
- Single side load axle adjustment ensures secure load balancing and equalising of improper beam flanges.
- Central load suspension with 4 wheels.
- Protective and pocketed self-lubricated cast hand chain wheel for the geared trolley.
- Stainless steel options available.
- Optional features:
- Frequency inverter for steeples travel motion.
- Suitability for hazardous application and curved paths.
- Perfect for a wide range of beam applications.
- Additional safety from falling of loads.
- High longevity of the product owing to the material used.
- Even distribution of loads.
- Lower maintenance requirements.