- Combination of Balancer D-BP or Speed Hoist with Pivot Arm.
- Allows smooth and exact positioning of loads.
- Use it for quick handling of loads in very short cycle times.
- Mounting the Balancer/Hoist on a pillar means low deadweight.
- Designed as per relevant standards and rules of FEM calculations.
- Equipped with electro-pneumatic brakes, slewing angle sensors and mobile base plate.
- Screw connections allow maximum flexibility.
- Both pillar-mounted and hanging type devices have an identical cylinder.
- Use of maintenance-free bearings, specially designed for ZASCHE.
- Use of special pneumatic cylinders for smooth running.
- Allows an endlessly turning pillar.
- Device runs smoothly.
- Requires very little force of hand for movement.
- No steel structure and light rail profile necessary.